Training from the Disability Law Service
- A disabled person wishing to represent themselves in a discrimination case or simply wanting to understand more about your rights and how to enforce them?
- A solicitor, advice worker or caseworker wanting to improve your ability to advise disabled people?
- An advocate working with disabled people or their families ?
- A trade union representative or someone else supporting disabled people at work?
- A staff member or volunteer in a disabled people's organisation, disability charity or community group?
- Anyone interested in learning more about disabled people's rights in relation to their employment, accessing goods and services, getting social care and support for independent living and accessing the education appropriate for their needs?
Then one of our Spring training courses will provide the training you need, just click on the course links below to access our website and more information about each course:
Tuesday 16th April 10am-1pm
Wednesday 17th April 10am-1pm
Thursday 18th April 10am—1pm
Tuesday 23rd April 10am-1pm
All our courses are delivered at our accessible offices in Whitechapel, London E1. Law Society CPD points are available for attendance. Courses cost £75 per place for individuals and all voluntary sector organisations and community groups, with discounts for 3 or more bookings. Statutory and private sector delegates please see booking details on our website for charges.
If you have any further queries please email email@example.com or call 0207 791 9828.