Social Enterprise Support Programme
About the Scholarship:
The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide opportunities for suitable applicants to have some or all of the costs of their training, coaching, assessment and certification paid for removing the financial barrier to access to quality provision that will support the growth of the Social Enterprise Sector.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
• Gain the recognition of achieving an internationally recognised qualification in Social Enterprise Support ( ILM Level 5 Understanding Social Enterprise Award )
• Receive expert training and coaching
• Gain the title of Social Enterprise Ambassador
As a Social Enterprise Ambassadors candidates will act as community champions in their local area and support local organisations to achieve long term sustainability as well as promote the social enterprise model. All we ask is that you make a commitment to the development of Social Enterprise.
Social Enterprise Ambassadors will learn to:
• Advise, consult and support Social Enterprises & community organisations
• Act as community champions in their local area
• Support local organisations to achieve long term sustainability
• Promote the social enterprise model
About Maximal Learning:
Maximal Learning is a social enterprise and a professional training centre with a proven track record in training Social Enterprise managers, directors, support officers, advisors and consultants.
For more information on the scholarship, eligibility criteria, application process & deadlines please visit: www.maximallearning.com/socialenterprisescholarship
All applications and questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org