Cancer CRG representatives
Wandsworth Clinical Commissioning Group is recruiting Representatives for their Cancer Patient and Public Involvement Clinical Reference Group.
The Cancer CRG is committed to ensuring that there is consultation with public representatives on all decisions involving cancer service within Wandsworth. To achieve this they would like to establish a parallel group that will work alongside the Cancer CRG made up of patients with current or previous cancer diagnosis, carers of people with cancer and members of the public with an interest in this area:
The qualities we are looking for in our Patient and Carer Representatives:
• A keen interest and knowledge of Healthcare
• A keen interest in Cancer related issues
• Able to work in a team or with a working group
• Able to view things and opinions with an open mind
Your role as a Patient and Carers Representatives will be to:
• Help us to improve services
• Use your experience and knowledge to give patients/carers view on cancer services, including proposed changes
• Be willing to help change and influence cancer service.
For further information or to request an application pack, please contact: Jan O’Brien – Commissioning Redesign Support
Email: Janice.O’brien@Wandsworthccg.nhs.uk or
call: 020 8871 5155
Closing date: Friday 8th November